rhino tool systems warranty terms and conditions
WARRANTY for the RHINO TOOL SYSTEM
RHINO TOOL SYSTEMS (RTS) stand behind its products by offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Rhino Tool System has been carefully inspected and certified to be best-in-class as an American-made multi-tool.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE:
A valid proof of purchase receipt from rhinotoolsystems.com will be required to make a Warranty claim. For Warranty support, contact us at in**@rh**************.com
Do not ship or mail any components for a Warranty claim before contacting us, as in some cases it may not be necessary to return the warranted part. Our goal is to make any Warranty claim as simple as possible. In the unlikely event that you have a Warranty Claim on a Rhino Tool System, these are the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RHINO TOOL SYSTEMS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
1. THE RHINO TOOL SYSTEM: Warranty for Residential Use: Each Rhino Tool System carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty for materials and workmanship on all steel components (including the frame, handles, handle connector, bed mesh, back mesh, pry bars, clamp arm, clamp bracket, post rack, upright supports, common front, shrub puller, trailer attachment, barrel support, extensions, axle) to the original purchaser or owner who has purchased the RHINO TOOL SYSTEM directly from rhinotoolsystems.com. This Warranty is valid for as long as the original purchaser owns the Rhino Tool System and is connected to the original purchaser of the RTS. This warranty is in addition to and does not affect any statutory rights which may apply.
DOES NOT COVER RUST, OXIDATION, FADING, DISCOLORING, BLEMISHES or REPLACEMENT DUE TO ADJUSTMENT OR ALIGNMENT OF PARTS OR COMPONENTS, unless it also results in a loss of structural integrity or a failure of these components of the Rhino Tool System.
2. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Warranty does not apply to any incidental losses or accidental damage or breakage, or for any damage caused by: transporting; dropping; misassembly; improperly supporting; modifications; alterations; negligence; abuse; improper care; road hazards; normal and reasonable wear and tear; floods, storms or natural disasters.
Warranty coverage does not extend to scratches, dents, chips, cracking, fading, changes in appearances of painted components and non-structural blemishes that do not affect the performance or structural integrity of the Rhino Tool System.
RHINO TOOL SYSTEM PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS, UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES OR THROUGH UNAUTHORIZED RETAIL CHANNELS SUCH AS DISCOUNT CLUBS AND DISCOUNT CHAIN STORES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE RHINO TOOL SYSTEMS WARRANTY.
Please note: When a consumer purchases from an unauthorized source or reseller, even one operating as an apparently legitimate business offering products in unopened boxes with blank warranty cards, they are buying, by legal definition, used or re-sold products. When a consumer buys from an unauthorized reseller or retailer, or from an unauthorized online reseller, they are at risk of buying re-sold items without manufacturer’s warranties regardless of any statements or claims made by the seller. This is the published policy of many brands and companies, not just RTS.
3. DATE OF COVERAGE: The Warranty coverage begins when a Rhino Tool System is purchased from rhinotoolsystems.com by the original purchaser or owner as required under this Warranty.
4. COVERAGE UNDER THE WARRANTY: Original Rhino Tool System components that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship, and that are covered under a valid and registered Warranty, will be replaced or repaired at the sole discretion of RTS at no cost for the warranted item or component, subject to the terms and conditions of this Warranty. Any Warranty claim must include an accurate description of the problem or visual evidence of the defective part.
5. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE: A valid proof of purchase receipt will be required to make a Warranty claim. Do not ship or mail any components for a Warranty claim before contacting Rhino Tool Systems, as in some cases it may not be necessary to return the warranted part. Our goal is to make any Warranty claim as simple as possible. If further assistance is needed, please email in**@rh**************.com
6. INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR CLAIM: A purchase receipt showing date of purchase from rhinotoolsystems.com must be provided with any Warranty claim. For Warranty purposes, an original purchaser is the person whose name appears on the purchase receipt, or is in possession of an original purchase receipt.
7. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY: Rhino Tool Systems is not liable for shipping, delivery charges, labor, packaging costs, export/import duties, VAT or any levied taxes resulting from any Warranty claim, service, repair or return, unless authorized in advance in writing by Rhino Tool Systems.
8. VOIDING THE WARRANTY: Any unauthorized modifications or alterations to your Rhino Tool System components will void the Warranty of that part. This includes drilling holes, tampering with any of the parts; or using components other than as intended by the manufacturer. Substituting a non-Rhino Tool System component may result in a loss of Warranty coverage if there is damage or breakage to a Rhino Tool System component as a result of the non-RTS component, and RTS expressly disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage which may result.
9. DELAY OR DEFAULT: Rhino Tool Systems shall not be liable for any delay or default in RTS’s performance under the Warranty caused by any event or contingency beyond the control of RTS, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, government restrictions or restraints, strikes, fire, floods, transportation delays or reduced supply of materials.
10. LIMITATIONS: This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. There are no other warranties, express or implied, except as specifically stated in this Warranty or as may be provided for under statutory rights which vary from state to state and country to country. Rhino Tool Systems does not authorize any person or representative to make or assume for RTS any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of any RTS product.
Warranties, whether written, oral, expressed or implied, are not extended to persons who obtain the product from any source other than rhinotoolsystems.com. Purchasing and/or accepting delivery of any RTS product from unauthorized dealers or online resellers will void the Warranty associated with that product. The Rhino Tool System is not sold at discount clubs, discount chain stores, online or by e-commerce stores, and any product purchased from any such retailer is not covered under Warranty.
11. RTS’s OBLIGATIONS: The repair or replacement of parts in the manner and for the period of time stipulated hereunder shall constitute the fulfillment of all Warranty obligations and/or any direct and derivative liabilities of the Rhino Tool System. A purchaser’s exclusive remedy for any breach of this Warranty or of any other implied Warranty is limited as outlined herein to replacement or repair of the component, shipped to purchaser at purchaser’s expense.
12. LIMITATIONS: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THIS WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXCLUDED. Some states and/or countries do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
13. REGISTER THE WARRANTY: All components purchased directly from rhinotoolsystems.com will be automatically registered to the purchaser and listed as registered to the email address of the purchaser.
14. HEADINGS: The headings used in this Warranty are for convenience only, and shall not alter the terms of the Warranty.
Please READ all the directions provided on this website if assembling or using the Rhino Tool System for the first time.
Thank you for choosing a Rhino Tool System – we know you will enjoy it, and we are here stand behind you with unmatched customer service and warranty support.
Rhino Tool Systems, LLC
Effective 2024. ©COPYRIGHT RHINO TOOL SYSTEMS, LLC.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Rhino Tool Systems is a Trademark of Rhino Tool Systems, LLC.