Outdoor projects are easier and safer with the Rhino Tool System’s Rock Hauler! Move big rocks, logs, oversized pots, barrels, debris, and more without lifting or filling a gas tank. Say goodbye to lifting-induced injuries, busted fingers, and crushed toes. The secret to our rock cart’s strength is old-fashioned leverage. The patented, solid steel frame maximizes levering capability, allowing you to easily lift and move stones that exceed your weight. Best of all, using the Rock Hauler is simple: Position the double pry bars underneath the stone, then lower the clamp to secure it.
The Rock Hauler doesn’t require any mechanical parts or fossil fuels, making it virtually maintenance free. Since every part is 100% steel, you can rely on our rock cart’s durability and power to create amazing landscapes. It’s the perfect rock cart for landscape professionals, weekend warriors, and homesteaders. The Rock Hauler’s features include:
- Double pry bar system to dislodge and carry massive stones and debris.
- Self-locking clamp assembly to secure payload for easy transport.
- Hassle-free application changes that don’t require tools to change components.
- Minimal storage required. Easy disassembly to store under a shelf or on a pegboard.
- 100% steel construction guarantees the Rock Hauler’s durability and longevity.
- Flat-proof tires for heavy-duty hauling, plus an optional third wheel capability to haul even more.
- Multi-purpose Wheel Shield that protects wheels from loads positioned on the center portion of the frame.